Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SUPER GROVER for SUPER GAVIN





I adore all things party. I design, create and dream about partyware every day of my glittery life. I have the most fabulous clients in the world. Most of the occasions I work on are for children. There is nothing more charming to me than a party for a child. A shiny, important milestone in a child's life. I am indeed an honored and lucky girl when someone chooses me to design partyware for their child.

Twice a year I get to work on parties that are the most special to me~for two very special little guys. My beautiful sons. My little one will be turning 5 and I have started to design his partyware and am getting everything ready for his birthday party. He is a funny, sweet little boy. He loves Super Grover. Nothing more adorable than Super Grover, except my son, Super Gavin! I will be writing posts about this party as I move along~giving you a little peek into the process. It is going to be unique, fun, charming~just like my sweet Gavin.

This first post features his handmade invitation. Super Grover is hand glittered as well as the super hero stars along the bottom. A piece of yarn will be attached to each invitation to echo the yarn that ties Super Grover's cape on. There will be lots and lots of yarn at this party...and a ton of old school yarn pom poms. Of course lots of kid friendly activities and decor.
Very excited to work on this one for my super cool boy.

7 comments :

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Such a cute invitation!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thank you! Can't wait to mail them out:)

Unknown said...

Final product is AWESOME!! (great pics too! yarn pompoms look awesome!) Can't wait to see the party pics!

xoxo from your blogsister

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

Megan McIntire said...

so cute! Love it :)

Ashley said...

FUN FUN FUN! I love these! I know the party will be amazing! Can't wait to see the details.

p said...

so cute. would love to feature it.
make-your-own-invitations.com

Priscilla said...

Love it! Where can i find super grover's face logo?