Thursday, March 18, 2010

e-i-e-i-o, e-i-e-i-o, twin girls 2nd birthday down on the farm



double piggies adorn the
handmade centerpiece flag


Nothing I adore more than a repeat customer. I had the honor of creating partyware last year for two sweet little monkey sisters turning one. Mom chose the Tutu Monkey Ballerina theme times two and it was fitting, adorable and beautiful. This year I had the privilege of designing their partyware again:) The twins' 2nd Birthday will be held down on an actual farm. Complete with tractor rides and lots of hay~HEE HAW! Double piggies, lots of farm animals and a dose of bright color-perfect for these two sunny little sisters. Thanks Johanna. Happy 2nd Birthday C & G.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

this little piggy wants it all! (heehee, feeling corny this morning)

xoxo
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Megan McIntire said...

Hi Stranger! Haven't chatted with you in a while :( Hope all is well and I love the farm party. I am planning my sons 2nd party which is a farm theme...so fun!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Hey Megan- How are you? Farm parties are just so much FUN! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the little man's party. Hope all is well..Busy here planning my son's 5th. Talk to you soon:)