Wednesday, April 28, 2010

griffin's monster jam dirtfest




Now that Grova is ova, it's time to get down and dirty working on my other son's Muddy Monster Jam. Griffin loves monster trucks, cars, dune buggies, big rigs, motorcycles, and dirt. It always seems more challenging to me to plan boys' parties to begin with-even more so my own kids' events. I want my boys to have an awesome, cool and fun time, but Mama always wants to have something pretty to look at! LOL! Challenging, of course, but I would not have it any other way....

Here are some pics of his invitation and wraparound address labels. Stay tuned..All the dirty deets coming soon....


3 comments :

Unknown said...

looking fab, of course! I want to come crush stuff too!

hugs
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait! :)

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Love the invite!! I can't wait to see all the fabulousness :)