Monday, June 28, 2010

unexpected blog love for the crazy ribbon chandelier:)

Nothing is more exciting than to find your products or ideas somewhere unexpected. Totally amazing & flattering when that happens...I love surprises like that. Even more astounding & fabulous is when the surprise appearance of a photo, work or idea is credited back to the rightful owning pug:)

I had posted about my colorful ribbon chandelier last year. I just stumbled upon a photo of it on Custom Nursery Art by Kimberly. She has amazing talent--check out her work while visiting:) She also has a link to a DIY tute.....

Back to work over here...Busy week...working on a whole lotta gorgeous stuff:)

5 comments :

Unknown said...

I heart ribbon too!

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Unknown said...

Did I order one? I want a pirate one!!!

TLF said...

That is SO cute! I love it!!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thank you...In addition to glitter, I am a crazy ribbon freak..LOL!

J6 Mama-Will def make one for the Pirate Palooza:)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Mark