Friday, August 13, 2010

apples & worms...



Seems like yesterday my sweet boy was singing "No more pencils, no more books. No more teachers' dirty looks." Now it is time again to board that big, yellow limo and get back to the business of learning. I created these little favor boxes for a Starting Kindergarten Party.
The apples are just cut from felt and glued to the favor boxes. The bookworms are the cutest little crocheted bookmarkers ever. I have fond memories of buying these bookmarks in the local library when I was a young pup. Ah, to be 10 again, reading Judy Blume...
I did a manic & mad search found them again and thought they were perfect to finish off these party favor boxes. Favor boxes were filled with the usual--Smarties, crayons,erasers, Fundip, Silly Bandz...but at least they were high style on the outside:)

4 comments :

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

love the bookworms!!

Natalia said...

Back to that book learnin!
Cute boxes and love the worms:)

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

The boxes are so cute!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks...I totally heart the worms too:)