Monday, August 9, 2010

catch my party...the cereal bar..party of the day:)

I've said it before, I will say it again, Catch My Party ROCKS! Anyone can upload their parties and deets to this site-from Party Mamas to Professionals. Inspiration in each and every party. The Cereal Bar has been featured as party of the day today, along with a party for a dog, named Dooney, LOL, and an adorable owl party for a 2 year old little lady. Head on over to Catch My Party and check it all out. And upload your party pics. NOW:)

2 comments :

Unknown said...

congrats! it was so dang adorable!

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

~Brandy~ said...

I love that site too - I've only uploaded 2 of my parties so far - and one has been featured. I love the inspiration you get and the eye candy from just browsing around!! Makes me want to decorate everyday!!