Monday, August 23, 2010

magical monster spray repellant...

I created this sweet smelling little favor for a Monsters, Mayhem & Mini Golf Party I had for my boys. A little weapon against the bad monsters that may lurk in the shadows. I had seen a few recipes online for a spray that included natural oils and ingredients, but I was way too lazy busy to hunt down any of that-so I improvised..The Crafty Kristy way....Purchased little spray bottles, made some quick labels (I used Brobee because my kids loved him at the time). Filled them with Febreze (vanilla & lavender scent) and made up the hang tags. These would be an adorable addition to any monster related or Halloween party. If you make your own, send pictures! Good smelling cuteness and protection in a convenient spray bottle:)

4 comments :

sportzmom said...

Love this idea!

Unknown said...

love this idea! have any door-to-door salesman sprays in stock? ;o)

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!

J. At Your Service said...

Thats a super cool idea Kristy!!

Bottle Your Brand said...

this is an incredibly cute idea!!