Monday, October 25, 2010

Pug Crush, Week 2, 8/365 {Kim, Party Frosting}



Week two of Pug Crushes starts now. I can't believe I have only been doing this for a week. LOL! Today 8/365.

Crush: Kim, Party Frosting {formerly known as Frost Me, but she decided to change the name to make me redo my post brand herself with a more accurate description of her fabulousness}
Kim is my bloggy soul sister. We both started our blogs at about the same time last year. We were both new and somewhat confused little fishies in the big blogging sea, but we managed to swim, survive and laugh the entire year away. Kim blogs about anything and everything you can imagine party and/or entertaining related. She is hyper organized and just has the knack for finding the best ideas and inspirations around. She is totally famous for her "Shopping Saturday" excursions where she shops, snaps pics of coolness and shares them with her readers. She is supportive, kind, adventurous, hilarious, finishing a thesis,  planning a wedding, managing about a million people at her high powered day job, lover of all things bird related, a good friend to someone who is not a lover of all things bird related, a smartie, an extraordinary person. Totally crushing on the Party Frosting girl.

Deets:
{cpn}

Fascinating Kim trivia:

13 questions because that’s more interesting than 10.


favorite color? neutrals - I can't pick just one! best so that you can do a splash of color and never change the base!

favorite team? East Coast! and Team Mondo! (project runway luv'a!)

if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? nachos - omg, I am such a bar food kind of gal - can dress me up... but...

party trend you are crushing on? I know it has been on the rise for a while, but well designed dessert/buffet tables make me swoon...total art form!

party trend you are so over? I call it the 2'x2' party - table is great for photo ops, but what do you have planned for the kids/adults? Remember to do things that are FUN! Not just photogenic!

favorite aisle in the craft store? clearance, I am drawn in by the lure of a red price tag ;o)

• do you wear Uggs? nope - probably because I heard that round toes and flats make you look shorter and wider rofl... though I am very tall (5'9 1/2) gasp! I need all the help with the skinnier "illusion"

• do you really exercise? I just joined a zumba class in my area about 2 months ago, I am addicted! Something about shaking my behind (though when I go right, it goes left) is fun! (p.s. it's helping with all the nacho intake)

minivan or non minivan driving? nope, though I just went to a four door... stepper vehicle, I have heard... before I know it,I'll be rockin the mini

favorite holiday? besides my bday?!? ;o) Thanksgiving... no gifts, no pressure... just endless justified calories!

favorite smell? honeysuckle. I think cause me and my dad would walk along the baseball field my brother would play and pick it and suck the ends, very sweet memories...awwwwww

do you color your hair? only my natural color to cover the 10,no, 20,no 50 - well, a few gray hairs I have ;o)

do you think you’re cool? "cool" in the way your friends respond when you tell them something the aren't sure what to say, but "cool"


.

12 comments :

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Fab way to start the 'crushing' this week!

Leslie said...

Love it! Kim is freaking hilarious - we could be bootie shakers together. Just the other week I was dancing around with T, and told my husband that I could feel my rear end moving independently from the rest of my body. He wasn't impressed, but I got a good laugh out of it!

Tini Posh said...

Kim is a smartie and sweetie! Her Shopping Saturdays are the best!! Love her blog : )

Pink Peppermint Paper said...

Love her!

The Party Muse said...

LOL, Kim you're hilarious!! You got me with the bar food, it's so my fav too. Love your Shopping Saturday's and all of the creative fun little finds you have :)

A Blissful Nest said...

Kim- you killed me! Thanks for the laugh tonight!!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Super Kool Chic--c'mon with "Frosting" in your name, how could you be un-Kool?

My comment yesterday crashed...but I didn't miss a day of your crushes. Only 357 to go!

Unknown said...

awww thanks ladies! *blush* you are too kind! hugs!

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!/Party Frosting!
party inspiration

Lili said...

Kim cracks me up!!!

Unknown said...

Kim, you are soo funny and I live for your "Shopping Saturdays,-- it's such a great feature! Congrats on the Kristy Krush!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the luv ladies! luv ya too!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

Tiffany@Fizzy Party said...

I think Party Frosting was the first blog I started following. Inspired me to finally kick start my party blogging. Thanks Kim!!! And from Party Frostings blog I was turned on to The Purple Pug :)