Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Pug Crush 9/365 {Claudia, Tini Posh}


Day 9/365. The experiment in nice continues.

Crush: Claudia, Tini Posh

I met Claudia through the Children's Party Network. She just shines. She is sweet, charming and always upbeat. She creates fabulous partyware, styles posh parties and is a tutu maker:) She's funny and so down to Earth. She actually answers emails. LOL!
She loves to chat and will be the PPGNO chat hostess tonight, so mosey on over to the chat and say "chello." Claudia=one very cool, charming, chatty and creative crush:)

Oh and Claudia and I have something very important in common-she and I both seriously crush on Fabuloso cleaning supplies..Come on, you know that's funny....

Deets:
 {cpn}
{shop}
{blog}
{etsy}
{facebook}


Claudia fascinating trivia:)

favorite color? Turquoise

favorite team? Team Crafty Mamas..LOL! I don't watch sports..sorry!

if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Easy..Tortilla Chips!!

party trend you are crushing on? Vintage parties with a modern twist

party trend you are so over? Mass produced party decor..love hand and home made decorations

favorite aisle in the craft store? It's a tie I LOVE the Fabric and Scrapbook sections

do you wear Uggs? Yes!!

do you really exercise? Only my fingers...I really should : )

minivan or non minivan driving? Volvo XC90 is this considered a mini van???

favorite holiday? Christmas

favorite smell? LOL!! Cleaning product called Fabuloso!!

do you color your hair? No..again I should : )

do you think you’re cool? I think I am cool mama...


6 comments :

Amy said...

Claudia is a sweetheart!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

Super Kool Chic--looking forward to getting to know her better!

Go PUG! Go PUG! 356! 356!

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

Yay, Claudia!!! Can't wait for tonights chat!!!
I LOVE Fabuloso!!

Unknown said...

so cute! I am dying about the cleaning product smell!!! Spoken like a true mamma! Hope to be on tonight!

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!/Party Frosting!
party inspiration

Tini Posh said...

Thanks Ladies..seriously don't even know how I got on this list : ) Truly an honor! @ Cari..LOL! I am obsessed with the purple fabuloso!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

I am all about green Fabuloso. Love.