Sunday, December 19, 2010

I did it all for the cookie. Wrapping up Sweet Chick Week, 63/365 {Sara, Dandy Delights}


Wrapping up Sweet Chick week with some serious sugar.

Sweet, Me Want Cookie Crush 63/365: Sara, Dandy Delights

Sara is in the business of sweet. She make spectacular custom cookies. She can do any shape, design, or flavor. These cookies are delicious, of course, but her designs are also beautiful to look at. Sara is one of those chicks that have talent, creativity and gorgeous presentation. She is always whipping up fresh, new adorable designs and flavors. She is also friendly, sweet and supportive of her peers. Totally crushing on this creative, custom cookie chick. I did it all for the cookie. Come on, you know that is way funny:)

Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{cpn}
{facebook}

Fascinating facts about Sara:)

• favorite color? Right now it's probably a dark teal but it changes year to year.


• favorite team? I'm a homer, gotta root for the Detroit Lions since my husband throws a lot of money at season tickets for them every year. I just really wish they'd reward us with a winning season though!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? That's a tough one because I'm a big foodie, but I'd probably have to say cheese. So many different kinds and they're all so good!

• party trend you are crushing on? Over the top dessert tables, especially if they have my cookies on them ;)

• party trend you are so over? I'm fairly new to the fancy party scene so I'm still loving all of it.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Always the seasonal aisle, I love all things Holiday!

• do you wear Uggs? I love boots of all kinds but I'm not a fan of Uggs.

• do you really exercise? I try to but it's sporadic. When my alarm went off at 6 a.m. today I didn't hear it because I was up in my 3 year old daughters bed. She's such a bed hog for such a little thing!

• minivan or non minivan driving? We resisted as long as we could, but once the third child came along we caved, and now we can't imagine life without the MV. I even bought my husband a shirt that says 'I can't believe I own a minivan'!

• favorite holiday? That's another tough one. We're big lovers of Halloween here in the Dandy household, so I'll probably go with that. This year we did a kids and grown-ups Halloween party, separately that is. But I also really love all things Christmas.

• favorite smell? Ohhhh, so many come to mind, but as someone who loves to cook, it's probably the smell of fresh garlic sauteed in butter. No matter what the final meal is, if that is part of the preparation my husband instantly says "Dinner smells great!" when he walks in the house!

• do you color your hair? No, and I'm bound and determined not to. Nearing 40 and no gray yet (knocking on all kinds of wood right now!), I'm just hoping it's that pretty white when it comes in because I'm not the kind of girl that likes to frequent the salon!

• do you think you’re cool? As one of my teammates on my women's 30+ soccer league told me tonight, "I'm awesome!" I think my 15 year old son would probably beg to differ though ;)

3 comments :

dandy said...

Thanks Kristy! You are the best!

JC's Loft said...

Awesome, just bookmarked her shop : )

Paula

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

sara rocks & her cookies are FAB & GORGEOUS! Just sayin ;)