Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Terri Tuesday. Crushing on a Crafty, Shoe Lova. 71/365 {Terri, Peace, Love & Applesauce}



Welcome to the Terrific Tuesday Edition of the Pug Crush.

Crushing on the seriously fabulous 71/365: Terri, Peace, Love & Applesauce

Terri is a fabulous and fashionable firecracker. She is funny, witty and charming. From her Twitter bio:  "i believe in pink, glitter, shoes, sequins, shopping, sarcasm & laughing at inappropriate times." LOL. She cracks me up. Terri blogs about life, fashion, shoes, kids, crafting and shoes....Did I mention shoes? Girlfriend is a serious shoe lova. Terri is happy, hilarious, fun and sweet.  Totally crushing on the fine Terri Tuesday:) Peace, love, pug out.

Deets:

Fascinating Terri trivia:)

favorite color? PINK, Pink, pink and more pink w/ glitter mixed in! I am the girliest girl ever!


• favorite team? GO GATORS! I'm born, raised and currently Southern. SEC football is like huge! I know almost nothing about the sport. But my honey forces it upon me by buying me adorable Gator apparel from the Pink Collegiate Collection. {love} !!!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmm..Bread.. CARBS!

• party trend you are crushing on? Alice in Wonderland. Seriously, have you seen the cuteness out there??!

• party trend you are so over? Double birthdays/One party for non-twin siblings. I think each kiddo should have their very own party despite having a birthday close to their sibling.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Paper!!

• do you wear Uggs? Only to walk the dogs. Never as part of my "outfit". I don't think I've ever worn them in public.

• do you really exercise? It's against my religion. <-- Yep, just made that up!

• minivan or non minivan driving? None. I feel that's too "Mom". I may have a 9 & 4 year old, but helloooo.. I'm only 27! ;)

• favorite holiday? Can the whole month of August be a holiday? My birthday and both of my kiddos birthdays. August is awesomesauce!

• favorite smell? A freshly cleaned home.

• do you color your hair? Just recently. As in I started this past Summer. I was dying it dark, dark brown. Almost black. But I'm way too naturally fair to keep it dark during the winter when I don't tan as often.

• do you think you’re cool? According to me, totally! Ask my 9 year old, "Mom, you are so not cool! You're embarrassing!" I've heard it only gets worse.. HA!

1 comment :

TLF said...

XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!
Thanks for the love!!