Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Edition, Serious Stationery Chick Crush Week ,67/365 {Angie, Jumping Jack Designs}


Serious Stationery {with an "e"} Chick Week in full effect. These are the amazing designing girls that actually work with paper. Real, live, tangible finished products. Paper Chicks are few and far between in this printable dominated market. I am always thrilled to find the ladies that still offer unique, hand crafted paper goods.


Paper & Skiing Princess Crush 67/365: Angie, Jumping Jack Designs
 
Angie designs beautiful stationery. Simple, clean lines and extraordinary designs. She also creates her own artwork which is amazing. She loves photography. She is witty, smart, charming, and ridiculously funny. She also loves to ski with her family. A lot. Kind of a ski freak. LOL. Totally crushing on this skiing, picture taking, stationery {with an "e") paper crafting chick:)

Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating facts about Angie:)

• favorite color? Blue! It's the perfect neutral. It can be masculine or feminine, vivid or subtle, formal or casual. My daughter had a blue Jenny Lind crib that would knock your socks off!

• favorite team? The Nevada Wolfpack

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? No. 46 from the Golden Flower in downtown Reno. It's BBQ pork and noodles. Mmmmmm.

• party trend you are crushing on? I don't know if it's a trend, but I'm dying to have a James Bond 007 party

• party trend you are so over? Bounce houses. Stop the madness!

• favorite aisle in the craft store? The container aisle. My cluttered soul loves decorganizing.

• do you wear Uggs? Nope.

• do you really exercise? I've been walking and going to the gym regularly since July. It's a big step for me. Time to get fit, be healthy and set an example for my kids.

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non. I like little cars. I'd run over small children if I had a minivan

• favorite holiday? New Year's Day

• favorite smell? Johnson's Baby Shampoo

• do you color your hair? Yes

• do you think you’re cool? Heck yeah! Let me hear a "What! What!"

3 comments :

Unknown said...

OMG! I love this - soo glad you featured Angie - she LIKE YOU - ROCKS!!!! XOXO

TLF said...

Way cute stuff!!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I am loving 'paper' week!!
and anyone who loves JnJ anything is cool in my book!!!