Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tracy Tuesday. Crushing on the Paper & Pantone Princess. 65/365 {Tracy, Simply Stated Designs}

Kicking off Serious Stationery {with an "e"} Chick Week. These are the amazing designing girls that actually work with paper. Real, live, tangible finished products. Paper Chicks are few and far between in this printable dominated market. I am always thrilled to find the ladies that still offer unique, hand crafted paper goods.


Serious Paper & Pantone Crush 65/365: Tracy, Simply Stated Designs
 
Tracy is one of my favorite people. Ever. She is beyond intelligent, funny and kind. She is extraordinarily gifted in the designing and production of exquisite stationery, cards and invitations. She designs beautiful and breathtaking wedding suites, photo card designs, holiday and anything else you can dream. Her work is polished, precise and presented perfectly. Tracy is also organized. Very. She was the one and only person to send me back her q&a as an attached Word Document. LOL! Tracy also has the distinction of answering the favorite color question with a Pantone number. I. love. her. I will crush on her forever for that alone. You rock my world Tracy.
 
Deets:
{shop}
{etsy}
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}
Fascinating Tracy Trivia:)

• favorite color? PMS 384C

• favorite team? I’m not a huge sports fan. I like the feeling of sports. Does that make sense?

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? If it didn’t make me feel so chubby and thirsty afterwards, I would eat pizza every single day! For now, I’ll stick with {every single} Fridays.

• party trend you are crushing on? Mason jars! Is that a party trend? I love, love, love them for a vintage ambiance. They’re super affordable and charismatic.

• party trend you are so over? Spending a ton of money is so over. Too many resources at our fingertips that allow us to be creative and remarkable Do-It-Yourselfers.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Hands down, the Martha Stewart aisle. The color, the creativeness, the crazy inspiration!

• do you wear Uggs? For sure! To wear them without socks is the only way to fully appreciate them.

• do you really exercise? I do. I didn’t for a long time, but I just joined a gym and hope to work a class a day into my schedule {working off Friday night pizza!}. Combat class – Utter Invigorating Awesomeness!

• minivan or non minivan driving? Don’t think I’ll ever be able to bring myself to drive a minivan.

• favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. No gifts. Just food, gratitude and family. And, wine. And, football. And, a cozy fire. And, warm apple pie with one scoop of vanilla ice cream. And, Great Grandma’s homemade whipped cream.

• favorite smell? The crisp scent of a fire burning. So cozy.

• do you color your hair? A little pop of highlights two to three times a year.

• do you think you’re cool? Being cool is to be comfortable in your own skin. To be content and comfortable with the person you are. Loving, respecting and trusting yourself. An attitude that demonstrates confidence. Yep, I’m cool.

1 comment :

Simply Stated Designs said...

Honored to be crushed by you! xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox