Friday, January 28, 2011

Le Poppy on Le Friday. Serious Signature Style Week in full effect. 93 {Michelle, Le Poppy Design}

Serious Signature Style crush week in full effect. These are the ladies with the unique style I can pick out from across the internet...

Today, the devastatingly fabulous number 93: Michelle, Le Poppy Design

Michelle is ridiculously talented. Her style is original, colorful and fun. Her work has a distinct signature look and I am enamored with her style. Whimsical, sunny and one of a kind. She is also in the handcrafted paper chicks club-which makes me adore her even more.  Michelle is brilliant, witty, and charming. And she makes me laugh like a little school girl with her serious comedic skills. She tells it like it is. One of my fave party chicks-ever. Totally crushing on Le Poppy on Le Friday.

Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{twitter}
{facebook}

Fascinating Michelle trivia:)

• favorite color? I think yellow? It adds that certain punch… I love all bright colors!


• favorite team? Team GSP (any UFC lovers out there?! I think it’s the French accent, am I right? Yowza) and the Seahawks. Football got so interesting once I took the time to actually pay attention and learn the game!

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? How about one food family? I pick the Thai food family.

• party trend you are crushing on? Although we see the same stuff online over and over and over again, how many of you have been to lots of these awesome parties in real life? Not many - right?! I’m crushing on the fact that mama’s everywhere are putting effort into adding that special something to their kids’ big day. As long as your heart is in the right place, you can’t go wrong. I’m crushing on special birthday parties where the focus is actually on the birthday kid!

• party trend you are so over? Photo-shoot birthday parties. “Sorry Lucy, we’re only inviting 3 friends and they have to be your pretty friends. Blue eyes only. Mommy needs good pictures and grandpa looks horrible in a pettiskirt” Staged photo-shoots are one thing, but when mom makes that into the ACTUAL BIRTHDAY PARTY?!!?!? Cruel I tell you.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Clearance! Craft stores got really expensive about 7 years ago. Everything there used to be a steal of a deal – now, if you don’t have a coupon you’re screwed!

• do you wear Uggs? Anything that gets me that hot and sweaty best be taking me out to dinner first.

• do you really exercise? Not as often as I should. I love lifting weights with my man however. I can bench over 100 lbs! (REALLY!)

• minivan or non minivan driving? I like small cars.

• favorite holiday? I don’t have a favorite although strangers are always nice around Christmas time.

• favorite smell? Puget Sound

• do you color your hair? With the natural hair color of like, dirty old bananas – it’s a must.

• do you think you’re cool? And pretty…and smart…. WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS PUGGY?! XOXO

5 comments :

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE IT...

the word photo shoot kills me... parties with NO KIDS? REALLY?!?!

Carli said...

Ha! Michelle, love you, as I always have (well maybe not when you were the cool girl in middle school & me, well you remember-YIKES!!).

Anonymous said...

Michelle you crack me up! You were always the cool girl and still are :) I love you!

Michelle said...

Ok this is like when your mom tells you you're the prettiest girl in the room. My real life friends are the ones commenting. You guys are ridiculous. Carli it's time to see some Dimpleprints up in the mix! Time to tell the world all you eat is candy and diet coke, never work out and are still look like a small 15 year old.

Anonymous said...

LMAO at your last comment ; )

Michelle you totlly rock! It doesn't take 30 seconds on Etsy paper goods to realize that 90% of them all look the same. You stand out in an awesome way! Awesome crush : )