Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fresh + Fab Fall Photo Shoot. With glitta;)

I adore fall. I beyond adore Bird. When she asked me to whip up some dazzle for her fall magazine issue, I played it cool, but really was jumping up in down in my computer chair, throwing glitter in the air and doing shots of Diet Dr Pepper. Kidding. Kinda.

These are the final pics from my styled shoot. You know how I roll-unexpected colors for fall and Halloween. Unique elements and a little dazzling sparkle. Oh, and I have decided to bring the candy cane into the rest of the year. Trend. Starts. Now.

Thanks to my brilliant + beautiful bestie~ Bird. Extraordinary talent and a stellar human being. You can check out the spectacular fall issue of her magazine here.

Also would like to thank my sweet sugar-the ridiculously talented Vintage Confections for creating my cuckoo candy cane dream.





Glittered candy corn favor boxes in cool colors

kids love gum
Trident gum wrapped in scrap paper, tied with cute jute:)



hand glittered mini pumpkins + gourds
kind of in love with the blue glittered pumpkins

candy canes for the rest of the year
join the candy cane revolution

test tubes filled with jelly beans, tied with satin ribbon
kind of Halloweenish-kind of impulse buy in Michael's:)







fabric wrapped candy + caramel apples tied with ribbon



ribbon chandy with some dazzle




7 comments :

Laura - Eye Candy Creative Studio said...

you ROCKED this! Totally adore everything. Love the glitter pumpkins - I do those EVERY year & always have so much fun with that & making wacky colors! Your ribbon chandlier is BEAUTIFUL! love it! xoxo

Bird said...

You're adorable!! I'm very thankful and did a little dance myself, when you said yes!! (minus the glitter, 'cause last time I played with it I got some in my eye lashes as you..)

Love ya pug! YOU ROCK WITH GLITTER ON!!!

Tini Posh said...

Everything looks amazing like always! Love the colors, but I must admit the chandi is my favorite!!

Talia said...

You are so talented. I wish you could hear the infection in my voice and then you would hear my heart. I absolutely adore this...and what's more..I thing you have such a good heart...okay...I love these colors and all the GLITTA!!!LOL!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Only you would be the rebel and not do a lick of fall colors! Love it!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Love this

Unknown said...

I DON'T KNOW how I MISSED this... I remember the pumpkins but I LOVE the ribbon chandy! This is one of my favorite color combinations!
Great work!
Ebony