Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tutus, Ties and Teddy Bears {Real party feature. Ridiculously adorable.}

Tutus, Ties and Teddy Bears.
This incredibly sweet and charming party was styled by Debra {TiTi's TuTus} for her little lady's 2nd birthday. Gorgeous color palette. The most darling details. The tulle usage is amazing, soft and gorgeous. Insane over the pom garlands. You can feel the love that went into this beautiful party.

My fave real deets: Daddy reading the story to his birthday sweetie and guests. Beautiful and such a special moment. I am also totally smitten over the big brother's help tearing the coloring book pages out for his baby sis.

Charming defined.

Full deets and post right here.











5 comments :

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Yes, such a lovely palette & all the cute details! But that pic of Dad reading to the guests is just precious. :-)

Debra {TiTi's TuTu's} said...

Thank you so much for sharing my party...btw it just dawned on me that it was *PURPLE* LOL! How appropriate that you were the first one to publish it! ;)

Bird said...

ADORABLE!!! One of the cutest parties I've seen lately!

Debra {TiTi's TuTu's} said...

Thanks, Bird!! I really appreciate your props :)

personalised teddy bear said...

Hey, Really great work, I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,personalised teddy bear